Friday, June 11, 2010

Maggie is 4 Months Old

Miss Maggie is now 4 months old (on June 12), she is at such a fun age right now, I love this stage when they start to interact a little, but not all over the place yet- she is the sweetest baby full of lots of smiles for everyone.
Some things about Maggie @ 4 Months:
13 lbs. (just under 50%)
23 1/4 in. (50%)
Still eats every 2 hours except @ night
Size 2 Diapers
Size 3-6 mo. old clothes, and can still fit into some 0-3
Size 1 shoe, they are still pretty big
She still is a total Mama's girl 
She loves to be held all the time
Will let you know when she is done and wants her Mommy
Loves to have Blow-outs on a regular basis
Loves to follow what Molly is doing, she could keep her eyes on her all day
Tolerates Molly's extra lovings all day long
Totally loves the pool
Kicks like crazy in the tub, could stay in there all day long
Can Roll both from Back to Front and Front to Back
Smiles @ everyone, especially right when she wakes up
Can grab and play with toys
Loves to put toys/hands into her cute little mouth
Still hates her swing, and I mean totally hates the thing
Loves her Bouncy Seat, Bumbo, Jumperoo, and the Sling
Sleeps through the night
She went to the dr. today and had to get her shots, Molly came and was feeling left out, after Maggies she even said "Mommy, My turn" so she got some band-aids too without the shots :) She checks out happy and healthy and was all smiles for all the people until those blasted shots came about. She has not been happy tonight and just wants her mommy to snuggle her. I'm not complaining about that part though- I mean generally she is really snuggly, but this is just a little extra.
 
Molly and Maggie seem so different to me @ this age, they have their similarities, but still look so different. Maggie is so much more petite than Molly, even her features are a little more petite. Molly @ 4 mo. was 16 lbs. and 25 in. so that is 3 lbs/2 in. bigger than Maggie @ 4 months. Also, Molly was sitting up but not rolling, and Maggie is rolling but not sitting :) O how I love my girls so much, they are both growing and doing so well. 
Happy 4 months Maggie Doo, I love you so much!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love all the pictures you posted, I can't believe she's already 4 months old. I love how you put both pictures at the end of your post, you can see how different they look.

Abbey said...

I am so in love with that little girl!! Shes so beautiful!

Cant wait for our trip!! It's gonna be awesome!!! Then I can play with her for a whole week!