This is our first picture in front of our first house!!! We are finally all settled in and I am almost done decorating the rooms the way I want them. Then I will post pictures of them all!
Molly loves to jump up on our laps when we are holding Maggie, she thinks it is so funny and feels extra special to share our lap with her "seester"
I made my sisters baby a little doll for her baby shower off of a pattern I got from my cousin, I tweaked it a little to make it my own and then I decided to make each of my girls one too- Molly loves to dance around with hers and sleep with it. Maggie loves to hold it in her little hand and slobber all over it. I love that they love them so much. There is nothing sweeter than sleeping babies, o they are so precious!
Molly is obsessed with "matching" Maggie lately, I just can't help it because I love it just as much I think it is so fun. They always look so cute when they match I have to take a few pictures- a few usually turns into a ton because one or the other will not cooperate for me, it is usually the older of the two, but we will not mention any names here....
This is just an example of some of the out-takes and then the best one of them all!
Best of the Best
OUT-TAKES
The Best of the Best
Molly has been WAY into picking and smelling flowers lately, well I picked her up some fake metal flowers the other day and she just sits in her room and smells them all day long. Whenever there is a flower that can be picked she picks it and makes sure everyone gets a chance to smell it, then she carries them around and sets them in the sweetest places for me to find later, I love it. Just today I found one on the computer desk, I just can't help but smile about it.
And here are just a few of my little Maggie Doodie, she is so smiley, way more smiley than Molly ever was. She smiles right when she wakes up and will smile if anyone smiles at her or even just talks to or about her!
This is her little Naartjie outfit that my mom picked up for her and it is one of my most favorites!


1 comment:
What beautiful granddaughters we have! I love the out takes, they are hilarious. Thank goodness for digital camera's.
Cute family pix in front of your house. Congrats again!
Love you all!
Post a Comment