Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

 This year Christmas was with my side of the family and Courtney couldn't come down so it was kinda small, but perfect. The good thing about living in the same town with both sets of parents is we really get to go to both sides at some point or another. We decided to have Christmas Eve dinner at our house and let the girls open some presents that night as to not overwhelm them Christmas day. Worked out awesome and I am so glad we did it this way!
 Dinner- we also had our little neighbor Carol join us for the feast!
 
Molly got this from my parents... We told  her it was a kid IPad because she loves to play with my moms so much. Now she says, "Mom wheres my Ipad, I needa play it" 
Christmas Jamies...
 Molly loves Maggie so much, sometimes a little too much, you can just tell  she cant get enough and sweet Maggie just puts up with the extra tough loves...
Christmas morning Molly slept in a little, but when she woke up she was so excited, when it was time to see what Santa brought she got a little embarrassed I guess, but you could tell she was excited. I guess every ones eyes on her could explain it huh?
 
The girls must have been good this year- Their Santa loot
 Checking everything out

 

 
Molly hugged about every present you could tell she truly loved everything she got- Molly picked out this Buzz key chain just for Clint- Cody thought he would be funny and try on Woody's hat!
  
After finishing up at our house we headed to Broadhead's to resume the festivities. Molly was especially excited to see her cousins. We all got lots of fun things and enjoyed being able to see them today too! 
This is all the girls loot I guess you could say. Maggie's is on top and Molly's on the bottom. They are both so loved and we are so grateful to be so close to both our families and be able to see them often. The girls love going to Grandma's house for any occasion. It was also a bonus to talk to uncle KyKy on his mission who comes home the end of March.




 Molly and Mya kissing cousins...
I love Christmas and think it is so fun to see the magic of it all through my kids eyes. I am also glad we get to really reflect on the true meaning of Christmas and teach our kids about that part too.

1 comment:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Glad you had a great holiday!!