Monday, December 20, 2010

More from December..

Sometimes I make Molly Cinnamon Sugar Toast and she thinks its the greatest thing ever. Well I have to stash the bowl of cin. sugar behind the sink and one day I came in and found Molly pretty much clothes-less and in the sink eating the sugar by the spoonful!!!! This is such a Molly move...

 Once again it was time for the annual Pasta Factory Christmas Party joined with the Pizza Factory and @ the Washington County Rec Center. I was excited to go and let the girls swim since we have yet to go there since last years party. Molly was so excited that her best buddy Ayla was going to be there and Maggie was just excited to splash around in the water... It was a blast!
 A little sassy eh?

 Molly and one of her BFF's Havin a little girl chat and taking a "shower" as they called it
 
Next up we had our ward Christmas party, we just moved in well about 6 mo. ago and we totally love our ward. This party was so creative and fun. They had a section for the little kids and the parents sat at their own tables. Molly loved sitting with all her "friends" when the party was over she threw a huge fit because she thought it was time for nursery. Everyone was laughing at her- she starts Sunbeams in 2 weeks...Holy Moly!

 
I was so happy when I found the Fisherprice Nativity like half off on line in Nov. and ordered it asap. The girls have totally loved it and it is so sweet to watch them play with it.
  
Miss Molly's letter to Santa-I just wrote exactly what she told me(which explains the PRS Yes- she has an obsession with PRS for some reason-don't even know what it means) It reads:
Dear Santa, 
I have been a big girl. I like you! 
PRS Yes! 
I would like...Woody and a Dollhouse
I love you dear Santa
Candy Canes are yummy
Love, Molly
Whats Christmas without a little cheeky tatoo
 The girls in their Christmas Outfits ready for church....Molly was totally on one this day for sure you will totally understand when you see these...

 Might just melt my heart- my most beautiful baby girls!

No comments: