I had seen the "Elf on a shelf" little book and elf, but didn't want to buy it so we made our own elf and he was delivered to our house all wrapped like a Christmas present with a special letter to the girls.. Molly absolutely LOVES "Toot" as she sweetly named him. She finds him every morning and knows he is watching to make sure she is being nice so he can tell Santa...I love seeing all the magic of Christmas through Molly, she is so fun right now and only going to get more fun. Maggie loves "Toot" too!
Toot the Elf
2 comments:
So cute! I love the magic these little ones bring to Christmas.
Enjoy every minute!!!
That turned out so cute Brielle!! Love it. Maybe you'll have to make me one for next year!
P.S. bought your christmas present today.. excited to give it to you and am hoping you like it!
Post a Comment