Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lollipops and Pony Tails....

Molly got this sucker for her birthday and Maggie "needed" some really bad so I let them go at it..a bath was indeed a must following their sucker enjoyment!



 Maggie has her first Pony Tail... yes I know it is kinda far back on her head, but since she was bald like an old man with all her front/top hair falling out this is what I can do at this time... her hair that's in it is actually really long, she looked so different with it...
 Molly loves to take pictures with Maggie and she is getting very good at giving me cute smiles too. gosh I love these girls.
 HAPPY BABY
 She can stand all alone and has taken 1-2 steps un-assisted on a few occasions
 Book Shelf Destroyer-she's quite proud of herself if you can't tell
 One night Molly wanted to lay in bed with me and I gave in, well she got bored and decided to lay right under the bed. When Clint got home I told him to find her and it took him quite a while. This kid has dropped the nap so when she is tired she just conks out instantly.
 Making Pancakes.. Molly loves making pancakes when we dont have anywhere to be early in the day
 Maggie likes when we make pancakes too

 Our shower doesn't have a door on it or anything and one day Molly was in the shower and Maggie decided she needed to get in.... in her jammies!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Cutest pictures ever! I just can't get enough of these little girls!!!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Love the pics! What cute girls!