I could just melt every time I see this sweet sweet face- I mean look at those beautiful bright big blue eyes!
Maggie @ 10 Months Old...
* Not sure her exact weight-goes to dr tomorrow but I am guessing 19lbs
*Wears size 6-12/9-12 clothes
*Wears size 3 diaper
*Wears size 2/3 size shoes
*Still has blue eyes, I think they may stay that color(molly's changed at 9 mo)
*Hair is starting to grow in a little more and more
*Has 3 bottom teeth and 1 top tooth
*Can stand all alone for a very long time
*Can dance while standing up
*Loves to Dance-goes crazy when things make music and bounces like crazy
*Took 3 steps just the other day- she is going to be walking really soon I think
*Mamma's girl would be an understatement- always by my side and I don't mind one bit
*Waves bye
*Gives great kisses
*Can point to her nose and others noses
*Slowly getting the clapping concept
*LOVES to talk on the phone and usually jabbers and smiles the whole time
*Calms down if I sing to her-"I am a Child of God" or "You are my Sunshine"
*Still doesn't like getting buckled in her car seat, but doesn't seem to mind the car once she is in
*Still doesn't like getting buckled in her car seat, but doesn't seem to mind the car once she is in
*Hates getting her bum changed/ or getting dressed...she flips over the second I lay her down- I have had to get creative and changing time
*Loves Molly and follows her around
*Likes to feed herself
*Her favorite foods are mac and cheese.rice and beans, bits of fruit and chicken nuggets or pretty much anything we give her
*She still has to eat baby food just so I know she is getting enough Iron-(tomorrow we find out if she is still anemic) She would be fine without but I need to be sure...
*She still nurses about ever 2-3 hrs, but I dont mind that either
*She loves the bathtub goes crazy and crawls like a mad women when she hears the tub turn on
Happy 10 Months Maggie Doo
And as always the comparison, yes they look a tiny bit alike, but they really do have different looks- Everyone says Molly looks more like Clint and Maggie looks more like me.. I think I agree... Maggie is definitely more petite, but Molly was a little more chill and even had more hair if you can believe that..-

No comments:
Post a Comment