Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter, Easter, Easter....

I love Easter, not only do we get to remember Christ, but there is also lots of fun things to do.. We have had a busy week and I can't complain it has been a blast. Molly has been so excited about the Easter Bunny, she doesn't really understand the "real" meaning of Easter, but we try to talk about it along with the fun stuff!

Cute little girlies dying eggs, I think Molly wanted to only help for about 2 eggs, then she decided they took to long to get to a good color, Maggie just liked playing with the cracked ones!  
We decided to go to the city Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning and it did not disappoint. Molly did MUCH better she was not way fast, but she managed to get a whole bucket full of eggs, Maggie loved getting a few eggs then sitting to see what was inside! It was a blast and we will continue to go as long as we live here.
 
Later Sat. night we had a BBQ @ my moms house with the fam and it was awesome. We had another egg hunt and all the kids were so wound up on sugar it was good though because they ran and played hard all afternoon and crashed equally as hard for bed!!! 
(1: KK, and Mol-2: All the kiddos-3:Magster-4:Molly)
(1:Mol and Bria-2: Peri and Maggie-3:Peri girl-4: Maggie doo)
 
These are 2 of my most favorite people in the wold with my sweet girls-"Grandma Grape" and "Grandpa Kent"-(it is near impossible to get them looking at the camera with lots going on)
This little Itty Bitty LOVES her some sugar, she can find it anywhere-she could sit and eat jelly beans and M&M's all day long if I'd let her!!!
 
The Easter Bunny did come to our house and did not disappoint!!! Molly has been wanting a "unicorn, purple pillow pet, and the Tangled Repungle (repunzle) doll with long long hair" and Maggie is obsessed with animals so she got the cute "fridge farm"... they each got some fun little things! Molly was very concerned because the Bunny spilled M&M's on the floor again and we needed to pick them up real quick so he didn't get in trouble!
 
This picture was a little bright, but I just loved it especially with the girlies in their Easter dresses...
 
Grandma Kara with the grand-babies: Maggie, Peri and Molly
 
Our little family on Easter on our way to church
 
My beautiful little girls- I love them so much and they looked so cute today!

3 comments:

Michelle_Alayne said...

I just love love love Easter!!! It's seriously my favorite holiday!! Cute pictures of the girls. Looks like they had fun.

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Cute Easter dress! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Branden and Courtney said...

I want that picture of Peri and Maggie looking out the door.