Monday, April 11, 2011

Maggie is 14 Months Old...

 Maggie @ 14 Months....
* I think she still weighs just barely over 20 lbs
*She is starting to actually fit in her 12-18 mo. clothes, but 12 mo. fit best 
*Wears size 4 shoe, still a little big though
*Is a climber like you wouldn't believe
*Starting to get her feelings hurt more, getting that o so tender heart her sister has
*LOVES candy, sugar, chocolate- if its around she will find it!
*Still nursing...don't know when this will come to an end????
*Loves to be outside and climb in and out of the flintstone car
*Loves Molly more and more every day
*Hates bananas, wont really eat sandwiches, doesn't like most berries- I think these are all texture issues
*Has a new love of strawberries
*Some days I think she is getting better about not being with me and then it seems to get worse the next day
*Still only says "Mama" "Dadda" and signs "more" Nods "yes/no" 
*Favorite animal is the horse- she makes the best horse sound
*Loves animals in general- goes crazy for them especially in real life like dogs
*Starting to like Mickey Mouse, only thing she will really watch
 I have been really thinking about who my sweet babies really are and what they are.... When I am nursing Maggie or rocking her to sleep it seems I can really look deep into her eyes and see how much she loves me and she in turn can see how much I truly love her. From the top of her bald little head to her tiny itty bitty toes I love every speck of her. She is so spunky and sassy, and has this funny quirkiness about her on one hand and on the other hand she is so tender and loving and sweet. She is so lovey, loves to just come sit on my lap while I do whatever it is and she will just contently sit and just "be" with me. She walks around the house and will reach up when she wants to be held and just be pleased as punch to be close to me.  

Some extra special things about Maggie that I just love and never want to forget are...
*Her little ears stick out. *she wrinkles her nose all the time..* her toe nails are so small.. *she has lots of little freckles on her little body.. *she gets really splotchy eyes when she cries.. *She loves to be turned upside down while you tickle her neck- *she laughs the hardest while doing this stunt.. *She walks around with her head looking up and arms outstretched in the air and basically going fast and in circles- I think she may be reaching at the Angels (she seriously does this ALL the time) it makes ya wonder???? *She is very smart and figures some pretty tricky things out. *She wakes up in the night just enough to make me come in her room and her to see that I am there and goes peacefully back to sleep. *She hates blankets on her feet.*She still gives open mouth kisses and will come out of no where to give a kiss.. She especially does this while snuggling in the morning just leans over and lays one on my cheek-wont ever get tired of this that's for sure *LOVES shoes and clothes. *She loves to play chase and giggles the whole time.. *When she plays peek-a-boo she covers her ears not her eyes................
I just wanted to take a minute to jot that stuff down because I really always want to remember those silly little things about her and just make her well Miss Maggie... I am so grateful to be her mommy and get to see her sweet face all day every day and love getting to watch her learn and grow.. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me with her sweet spirit to raise and guide..... Love you Miss Maggie K.... Our family wouldn't be without you!!!

 Comparison time again:   They look so so different too me, the biggest shock to me is how much hair Molly has and how little Maggie has...Totally bugs, I like me some little piggy tails on the little stinkers, looking back at pictures Molly's started to come in really good about now so lets pray for little baldy.....

No comments: