Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last little while....

I don't know what it is with dirt and chalk and my children, but they are both obsessed o and crayons too- they both eat these things as if it were candy or something. It makes for some very messy children and cute pictures.... Maggie loves these pots my mom planted and brought over to our house. She gets in them a number of times a week.... On this day I decided to try her hair in pig-tails she doesn't have much, but I had to try this is the convo me and Molly had after she saw Maggie's hair...
M: Aww, Mommy, Maggie has ants on her head (antennas)
*: It does look like that doesn't it
M: Yeah mom, she is a caterpillar like a buggy bug




 Magster found this cinnamon sucker and went to town, it was pretty hot but she didn't seem to mind

 These are Molly's two best friends Woody and Jessie, she carries them around all over the house and takes pictures of them and makes sure they eat their lunch and take naps....love that imagination she has!!
 She is looking so grown up, she is losing her baby look and looking more and more like a little girl- she is slimming down and growing taller....

 Little stinker is so obsessed with toilet paper and playing in the toilet...

 She was so proud to wear this new dress to Sunbeams last Sunday... She looked so beautiful and even told her teacher she was ready to listen and give the prayer because she was in her brand new dress!!!
 With Ky coming home Mya was down and we decided to throw them all in the tub before bed
 Yes, she licked the chalk off the sidewalk...much like Molly used too!!!
 Maggie LOVES Kyle, she will just walk up to him and sit right on his lap like she is happy as ever, I am so glad she loves him so much... He is so cute with them, they are so glad to have Ky back!!!



 Molly asks me daily if Ky is coming over to play with her.... Love this picture!!!

1 comment:

Petersen's said...

YOur girls are just darling! It looks like they love seeing Kyle! So fun! I am so glad Molly is in our class! I hope it was okay that I posted her picture.