First up before we get to out little trip to Vegas I have to throw this in there... I have two tech nerds on my hands one being 3 1/2 and the other 1 years old.. My mom has 2 IPads that she got and uses at school and she brings them home, well Molly has mastered them and decided to turn each one on and put it on a movie.. first one had "Toy Story 3" and second one had "The Grinch" well she decided they needed to watch each other. She has done this on a few more occasions since-cracked us up! Then we have Mags who thinks she is big stuff and can do these things too, we like to let her think she is...
VEGAS:
Clint and I were going to go up North and with it going to snow and such decided to stay home this past weekend, but didn't want to just stay here so we decided to take a day Vegas trip. It was so much fun, we did it a lot when Molly was littler and havn't been in a while. We wanted to make it fun for the girls and add shopping into the mix too, I promised Mol that if she was really good we would go to the giant toy store at Caesars Palace. She was so good all day and looked forward to it since it was the last stop, turns out we got to Caesars and FAO was gone, but in its place was H&M so it was not a total loss and Mol fell asleep before we got there anyways. It was so much fun I hope we get to do it again soon and the girls were dream children considering being in the car and shopping all day long!!!
We thought the lions would be fun to go see and they did not disappoint, both girls LOVED them!!
A little walk to the M&M factory-Molly loved that there was an "M" on everything!
Lunch @ PF CHANGS....... Molly loved the chopsticks and noodles!!
She even loved the egg drop soup!!!!
It was a great weekend and I am sorry to say its over..........here is back to reality!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment