I saw this idea on some blog where you put shaving cream in a zip-lock bag and then add a few drops of food coloring for fun. You zip it up and then can draw and write letters in the shaving cream without one bit of a mess... They lasted all day and Molly loved them!
I had stashed this costume away since Halloween when I got it for like 2 bucks on clearance- I was saving it for sometime special, well Molly had been so happy and helpful one day and I just felt like that day was the day. Clearly she was thrilled.... She helped so much that day and did everything I asked of her...
Molly LOVES picnics so this is her make shift picnic with all her "friends" Maggie and I joined after I snapped this picture...Molly set this all up by herself including getting the crackers off the top shelf of the pantry for the event and bringing me a can of Diet Coke out of the fridge all on her own...
Ally had this dress-up dress at her house and I asked Mindi if we could barrow it for the weekend since Molly LOVED it so much because it was her "Repunzel" dress... Well, Mindi being so so sweet just told me Molly could just have it. She wears it non-stop-I couldn't get her to smile, but she really does love it
Maggie loves to help me do the laundry I usually pack her in the laundry basket back and forth this time I decided to put her in the washer with the clothes. She thought she was pretty cool!
Couldn't leave Molly out of the fun!
Maggie loves books, she brings me a new book all day long and I sit to read it to her she plops onto my lap to listen-animal books are her favorite she kisses all the animals.
Molly came out of my closet in this today and said " I am a daddy, everyone out of my room right now"
The other night at bath time.... pictures do the talking, I smile every time I look at this series of pictures!
We have Sadie come play Friday afternoons so we decided to have an Easter Egg Hunt today. They were so excited and had to find the eggs with letters in their name to make it fair. They thought it was so cool and loved the treats they got inside.

4 comments:
I loved Clint's comment he left on Mya On Monday. He cracks me up. I laugh at almost everyone of you posts Molly is so blasted funny! Hope to see y'all soon.
Fun pics!
Brielle, aren't our little girls getting so big. I love how many similarities they have, so cute. We really need to make a play date some time soon.
I expect Easter egg hunts when you babysit my kids....when I have them...
Post a Comment