We made a trip to the zoo this year.. last year we ran out of time, so we planned it out better this time around. Molly and Maggie absolutely LOVED it. Molly said her favorite was the elephants and giraffes and if I were to guess Maggies favorites would have been the little monkeys. They had a blast and can't wait to go again. At the end Molly picked a giraffe toy and named him "rainbow" and Maggie got a monkey which Molly named "Cupcake" if you know Molly at all those names fit her to a "t"!!!!
All the girls....Courtney-Brielle-Marissa.....Peri-Molly-Maggie-Bria
Maggie sat by the glass and stared right at this little monkey forever.... they were checking each other out and just staring at each other...
They have dinosaurs throughout the zoo and so we loaded all the kids on with my mom to take a picture...Every time we came close to a dino Molly would have a freak out she hated them!
Mag was a little nervous in this picture.....
Elephants
The girls loved this both my girlies laughed the whole time and smiled the whole ride long
Court and Peri
I love this picture.....
We finished our day with the train ride
1 comment:
What a fun day! I think just about everyone I know went to the Zoo last week! Way fun!
Post a Comment