We have been pretty busy this month so I thought I would share what we have been up too....
Trip To Gonah for Max's Baptism....
We drove up to Paragonah the day before we went to Park City to go to little Max's baptism... I love this family more than words can say and wouldn't have missed such an event for anything. It was just the girls and I cuz Clint had to work and it was so much fun. We don't get to see the Topham crew all that much so it is always great to catch up. I can't believe I started babysitting Daisy when she was 4 mo. old and now she is all grown up and chasing my babies around. Molly could hardly wait to go because her best buddies would also be there. She was one happy girl!
Maggie-Daisy-Molly-Sadie
D-ball and Mol-Ball
Daisy-Molly-Sadie
Ayla-Sadie-Molly eating lunch..
Ayla-Sadie-Max-Tes-Molly
"Big"Maggie and "Little"Maggie
Little Tea Party
I think Molly has a tea party with her friends at least once a day. She brings out a blanket lays it flat, gets her play food and spreads it around the center of the blanket and then adds her "friends" around the whole outside of the blanket or lines them all up in a row and we have our selves a tea party..
Dinner with the "Cat Draggers" at "The Flying Monkey"
My dad was having some of his "friends" come up to "The Flying Monkey" and bring their vintage bikes. He was so excited and invited us along. Anywhere the "Cat Draggers" go you know its gonna be good. So we didn't pass it up. The girls and I rode up with my mom and dad and got to eat at the restaurant and people watch. It was great! Little Maggie just kept eating and eating and eating, that little thing can pack it away and you would never know it for how little she is. It was so much fun and I cant wait to go back in August when my dad says there is an "Elvis Festival" now that otta be awesome!
The girls "driving" right before we left
She is getting so grown up I just cant believe how big she is getting...
Playing out front of the restaurant- love that view!
My Dad (in blue) with all the bikes and the "Cat Draggers" to the side
Mag eating a little Mac-n-Cheese
Molly being Silly-She likes to act like a dog or cat on occasion
I was helping out a bit so I got to eat after the girls had already eaten, well apparently they were still hungry you can see they are totally into my pizza...
My favorite is the Hawaiian Pizza
And my most favorite the "Monkey Fingers"
Little Miss ate all the Mac-n-Cheese, some of my moms salad (all the chicken off the top), 2 pieces of pizza, sprite, and a few Monkey Fingers.....
1 comment:
Fun post! I need a trip to the Flying Monkey!
Post a Comment