Monday, June 13, 2011

Maggie @ 16 Months Old...

Maggie turned 16 months old on June 12th. I cant believe she is only 2 months away from 1.5 that is just crazy to me. She is such a little fire-cracker and a total diva. She also is so sweet and cuddly I love this kid.
 
@ 16 Months Old
Sweet Little Maggie Doo:
* Wears 12-18 Month Clothes, some bottoms fall off her tinsy little bootie
*Wears 4-5 size shoe
*Size 3 diapers
*Loves to eat all by herself-doesnt like me helping at all anymore
*Still climbs all over the place I call her "Monkey" now
*Sleeping pretty great
*Still takes 2 naps, one morning that is shorter and one afternoon that is long
*Loves to push the stroller/shopping cart around the house
*Loves Molly, but is sticking up for herself more too
*Loves to jump on the tramp
*Loves to swim, jumps in from the side and just laughs
*Thinks she is way bigger than she really is
*Loves "pop"
*Says: pop, baba(binky), moa(more), no no, bye-bye, ba-be(baby) Mama, Dada, Lola(ally lola), Papa, She tries to say Molly but hasnt got it yet-
*She says "mmmmmmm" for what the cow says 
* Her favorite animal is a dog and cow
*Favorite food: chicken nuggets, veggie straws, and strawberries
*She is obsessed with dressing up
*LOVES shoes always wants to put more on

The big kids were dressing up and Maggie kept bringing me dresses that were giant and never would work on her so I went in the costume bin and found Molly's old Minnie costume, she LOVES it and it fit her perfectly!!!



 Molly-Maggie Comparison....So So different in looks and personality!!!
 

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love that little babe, she is a pistol that's for sure. These girls don't look like each other at all!!!