Sunday, June 26, 2011

More of the Same...

I have been trying to do some fun crafty project with the girls every few days..This day was finger painting. Molly didn't want to do it till she saw the fun Maggie was having. They both LOVED it!



 Maggie has rough patches during the day if she doesn't get a long enough nap. Either she wakes up too soon or gets woken up and well then we have a few episodes like this.....Which after about 30 min. she is just fine!
 Maggie has to hold her own Popsicle now and loves these so much. She sits on her little chair just like Molly while she eats the whole thing.
 Maggie started to really get into this cupboard lately and her and Molly have a blast pulling everything out and banging things around for a while.


 After our morning walk we washed the car. Both girls wanted to help!

Both Molly and Maggie hated this swing as babies but now that its just folded up in the garage they both get into it on a daily basis!
 Mol and Mag having a little jump session on the bed...


 First time we went to the Main St. Splash Pad this year, I don't like this one as much cuz my girls could disappear really quick since it is so spread out.. We like to stick to the smaller ones most the time, but this was fun for a change!


 I must admit I LOVE this picture...Shows Molly's Sass to a "T"....Might be my new favorite picture!

 Maggie's first "No No" with a crayon. I caught her doing this and got after her and she just melted into tears and felt so bad.....This is after the fact and I had her show me what she did....
 You can see she didn't feel to remorseful for too long!!

No comments: