Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Naughty Little Monkey

This little stinker was screaming her head off in the car so I handed her a pen to hold with the cap on and figured she wouldnt get it off. WRONG, I looked back and she was coloring all over her legs and seat. I said "Maggie, No No, only on paper" and she just looked at me giggled and kept coloring. She was too far away to reach so I had to wait till we got home to take the pen away!!! It was just one of those days so giving her the pen was the best option!!



I said Maggie show me a "no, no" and she pointed to her pen marks
Look at that itty, bitty bod.... Showing off her artwork!!!
 
Mag you are such a little stinker, but you sure do keep our lives interesting and exciting. Love you little Monkey!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I love it! She looks so proud of herself.