It seems like since Clint started back to school our lives have been moving at full speed and I am exhausted. We have seriously been on the move here and there since the first of August and there is no sign of slowing down.... I really would love a weekend to just sit at home and play with the girls and not do one thing. O well, it has still been fun just busy!
Maggie Goes to Insta-Care
O I knew this day would come sooner than later with this crazy monkey, but I didn't think it would have been like this.. I was thinking more of stitches or broken bones from jumping off or climbing up things.WRONG!!! We were in town shopping a bit and Clint had taken Maggie out of the store to run around, well when he brought her back in he was kinda swinging her back and forth a little and she was giggling and smiling like crazy. He went to put her down and she started to SCREAM her head off and cry uncontrollably..I picked her up instantly and looked at her right arm and she would NOT move it. I panicked right there in the store trying to calm her down and figure out what happened. Clint was looking at me just shocked and just in a daze as to the sudden change of feelings Maggie had. I started bending her elbow back and forth and it was moving fine, then when I tried to bend her little wrist back and forth she SCREAMED again and started to cry and whimper. So I knew we would be going to Insta-Care-
We had Molly with us and went straight there-I am not one to rush in, but I knew she was in extreme pain and it was pretty bad. There was no wait except we were still there for 3 hrs!!! The Doc came in and checked her and he thought it was her elbow out of socket, but when he moved her arm and wrist it hurt her more than it would if it was just her elbow so we had to get an x-ray to make sure she didn't fracture her wrist/arm...X-Ray was awful, I had to bend and hold her little hand/arm every which way to get good pictures all the while she was screaming her head off and looking at me like "HELP" The tech gave her a roll of Princess Stickers and she calmed right down...
They looked at her x-ray and ruled out fracture, but could see her elbow was clearly out of socket or whatever. He came in and asked if he could pop it back in I said "Of Course lets fix it RIGHT now" (duh) Mag started to cry really hard as soon as he touched her and tried to pop it in, after a second of rotating her arm I heard it "pop" loud and clear. She was still not moving it and acted like she was still in pain (once they pop it in she should act like nothing every happened and it doesn't hurt at all) he was baffled, went and got her a sucker and tried again and wah-la it "popped" again-she was still WAY sad and hurting so he was baffled and went and got another doc to look at the x-ray and come look at her. He came in and popped it a 3rd time and after that she moved around and acted like nothing happened. We took her stickers, suckers, and got the heck out of there. I was so glad it was such an easy fix compared to a broken bone or something...
Little Pitiful girl waiting for the doc to come in....look at those sad sad eyes!
After that we were exhausted and went to eat pizza and then ice cream...You can see she was back to being crazy in no time. What a relief!
Leave it to Maggie-
the next morning right before church Maggie fell face first into the corner of the TV stand in our room! I grabbed her fast and picked her up and just prayed she didn't cute her face and need stitches-that would NOT look good going back to Insta-Car just hours later for something totally different. Not good at all-Thankfully she had a bad scratch but not deep enough for stitches!!!! It was pretty swollen for about twenty minutes then it just turned into a yucky scratch...
Right After
Just before we left to church
Next Day!
Molly My Preschool Rockstar-
Molly is LOVING pre-school and telling me all sorts of fun things she learns about. She gets in the car and talks and talks about everything from who cried cuz they couldn't sit on the animal they like on the rug or who played so so nice and what she colored and that she didn't scribble this time. She LOVES her teacher and all the kids in her class...I helped one day and as I was with her waiting with the kids to get picked up she went around and hugged each one (even boys) then she went back around to all the girls and said "Your my friend" then she turned to the boys and said "your NOT my friend-you boy!" they looked at her like whatever and we had to have a talk that boys are our friends too! Now she LOVES talking about her friends ALL of them even the "gross boys"
We have also had lots of fun play time mixed with our crazy one morning Clint even took the girls to get special do-nuts with Daddy!
Here is to the next few months of CRAZY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment