Friday, September 30, 2011

One Little Cheerleader..

My little Miss Molly LOVED going to "cheerleader" practice for the last couple weeks. They changed it this year and spread it out over 3 weeks going once a week then the big performance the following Friday, instead of all in one week. I think I liked it this way and she looked forward to going each week and didn't get burned out. She did such a good job, I was a little nervous cuz sometimes at the practice she would just stand and pretty much pick her nose so I was unsure of how she was going to do @ the actual performance. She was a little upset cuz she couldn't see Grandma Kara and Grandma Grape in the stands while she was waiting to dance so she thought they weren't there, so right before her dance she was pretty sad. I gave her a little pep talk and promised ice-cream and assured her they were in the stands with Maggie ( who had earlier dropped her shoe through the bleechers...ahhh! Gotta love that kid) ready to watch her "work it". She did great and just did her thing out there. She rocked it and did get her ice-cream after.


 And Molly's biggest cheerleader of all was Maggie, she sat and watched Molly very intently and even did the clap part of the cheers right along with her. She loved it just as much as Molly did, next year they will be able to do it together!

No comments: