Thursday, September 29, 2011

Littles

First off, my nice camera is being super lame right now and the flash isnt working so the best pics I get are outside- I am hoping to have it fixed like NOW, but will have to be patient my other little camera is not doing justice to my needs!!! I am a picture taking fool so I NEED it! That being said Molly had her first Primary Program this past Sunday and the girls looked so darling it needed to be documented. It was a tad sunny, but they adjusted and hammed it up for me! I sure love these two little ladies they make my world so happy!
Molly has been gearing up for the cheer clinic performance this weekend so stay tuned for that! We are just getting all ready for Halloween, making treats, crafts, and decorating our house. I love this time of year  all the festivities and fun things to do. Also Molly will turn 4 in less than a month so party planning is in full force!





 Molly wanted to have a sleepover so I set up a little bed for the girls on our bedroom floor and they thought that was the greatest thing EVER!! Now Molly asks every night if we can make her a special little bed to snuggle Maggie on... Ahhh, sweetest girl ever!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love the primary program and Molly did great, I'm so proud of her! I also love the sleepover picture...so cute!!!

Abbey said...

Miss those girls... sad that it's going to be awhile until we see them. We're looking forward to Christmas time!