Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family Pictures Aug. 2011

One of my best friends Camille Ence took our family pictures again at the first of August. I had her do-Family ones, Maggies 18mo. ones and Molly's 4yr old ones!! She did such a great job and I cant decide which ones to print out. She was able to capture my two crazy girls personalities to a "t" and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Camille you are the greatest!!


 Crazy Little Maggie Doo!!!



 "Watermelon Kiss"
 Did I say "CRAZY"-she is so much crazy in such a little body!

 My Sweet soon to be 4 yr old!!! One of my favorite pictures of the shoot

 My Spunky 18 mo. old!!!!


 Another favorite for sure
  Can you see their personalities clearly or WHAT!


 LOVE


3 comments:

Janet said...

So cute I love them all! Great job Camille!!!

Katie said...

So so amazing. I love them, your girls are darling!!

Abbey said...

SO cute Brielle!!! They turned out super good!