Sunday, August 28, 2011

Two little Girlies

The same week Molly started preschool she also started her new ballet class. She is one of the younger ones, but LOVES ballet so much. We got her all new ballet clothes and she was so excited to go see Miss Sheila again. Maggie wants to be just like Molly and as you can see in the following pictures try to do everything Molly is doing. How sweet is that. They sure love each other and I am so happy! We had  a very busy week the busiest yet but now it will all slow down a little and get in a good routine.






 I told Molly to do some poses and she really got into it!!




 This past week was Clints Birthday and Molly has been dying for it to get here since hers comes next and she needed a good excuse to make cupcakes too! We made cupcakes for his class-blue and green with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.  Maggie helped too with putting stuff in then she took a nap and it was Mol and I for the majority of our baking party. She loved putting the sprinkles on and did it so specifically and kept saying "O my gosh, Daddy is going to be so excited" "Daddy is so gonna love these mom" "I think the kids are going to be so happy, huh Mom?" Once Mag woke up we were at the end and just finishing up and she decided to taste the frosting. It was over after that they were so into it I said what the heck and let them at it. They ate a ton of chocolate frosting and went to the tub immediately following.




 Molly's late night snack-chocolate pudding. I like to let her stay up a little later some times and we have a little treat and chat. One of my favorite things ever!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Great dance moves, these two are a riot!
It looks like they have some great cooking skills, maybe they can sign up for cupcake wars in a few years!