Friday, August 12, 2011

Maggie is 18 Months Old...

HOLY COW! Where did the last 6 mo. go? I swear I just got done with her first Birthday.. I can not believe how much she has changed in the last month it is crazy. She is the cutest and funniest kid ever, I love to see what she will come up with next and try to figure out what she is thinking/scheming about! She is a little spit-fire and so full of it. She keeps me laughing all the time and I can't get enough "lubies" from her. She is so so attatched and doesnt like me out of her sight. It is hard sometimes, but I dont't mind most the time. I love how snuggly and sweet she is. She is always right under my feet whenever I am doing something. If she notices I am not around she looks through the whole house for me. Although she is attatched she will go off and play by herself, but not for long. She has been such a great blessing in our family and the best friend for Molly. I love watching them play and laugh together and even fight together cuz it can get pretty funny. She is just the perfect piece of the puzzle for us. She fits right in and I don't know what we did without her. 
Happy 1.5 yr. Maggie K.

 Maggie @ 18 Months Old..
*Weight: 22 lbs. (25%)
*Height: 32 1/2 in. ( 70%)
*Wears size 12-18 Mo. 
*Wears size 4/5 shoe
*Wears size 3 diaper
*Has 12 teeth- 6 on both top and bottom
*Sleeping through the night WAY better than before
*Still LOVES chocolate milk
*Climbs up/on/in/under EVERYTHING!!!! She amazes me sometimes with what she can climb
*Her hair is kinda curly in the back and looks way curly with a little Sprunch Spray
*Still LOVES her Binky- this will be our next battle, but since I stopped nursing not too long ago I can't take it away that quick I am afraid it would traumatize her
*Still has to have her blankey when going to sleep/sad. She has been carrying it around way more too. Along with her bear and other things in her crib
*She loves the water could swim all day and even goes under water and kicks her feet way fast
*She loves to Jump
*She loves to dance
*She loves to color-especially on herself!
*Loves to pick her shoes
*Loves getting her nails and toes painted "pretty"
*Loves jewelry
* Has gone potty on the potty a few times
*Asks to swing all the time
* Tries to do everything Molly does
*Idolizes Molly
*Way too smart for her own good
*  Favorite  Foods: Veggie Straws, Mac-n-Chz, Any Noodle, Eggs, Waffles, Chicken, Any Meat, Rice, Grapes, Cheese, Any Crackers, Treat-Lots of Treats
*Favorite Song: 3 Monkeys swingin on the tree
*Favorite Book: The Belly Button Book
*Favorite Movie: Dumbo
*Favorite Show(s): Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wow Wow Wubzy, Miss Spiders Sunny Patch
*Favorite Shoes: Her Jellies, Crocs
*Favorite thing to wear: Her Pink Kitty Jamies and her Swimsuit
Newest Words: ta-tee(cookie), wahba (waffle), tate-it (shake-it), kah-ta (cracker), kick, hot, hot-tah (hot dog), stwim-tute (swim suit), bee-bee (binky), La La (Molly), jew (juice), Cah-to (Costco), taint-you (thank you), eww, ta-kah (ku-ku) , lub-you (I love you), I nunno (I don't Know)

 Her little Curlies
 Big Girl Panties: We got her some and I let her wear them around for a while
 I took this picture at about 9:30 one morning
 
I finished doing my hair and came out at 9:35 and took this picture....Covered in purple marker

My babies both at 18 Months Old... They look so different to me!

No comments: