Miss Molly J. started Preschool today!!!!! I can harldy believe this time has already come, this means she is "big" now and I don't quite know how I feel about it. I was so so excited for her to start and she was busting at the seams to " meet friends and learn lots and lots, and not sit by boys" so how could I not be excited...
I was pumped up until I dropped her off then I cried a little and then started to laugh because sweet little Maggie burst into tears when Miss Debbie shut the car door and Molly went with the other kids and we drove away. She cried all the way home and then I had to console her for a good ten minutes and she settled down while watching Mickey and eating Cheetos... It was the first time we have actually left Molly somewhere besides like friends or grandma's houses. It was her best bud and we were leaving her behind. It was so sad, yet comical really....
I was so anxious to pick her up the time didn't pass quick enough. When we did pick her up she was so excited and told us all about it she "played with friends, colored, painted, did stickers, played choo-choo, sang songs, played with babies, played store, used her flower cubbie, and Miss Debbie was so so nice" so I would call her first day a huge success and she said she wants to go back lots and lots...Can't wait to see what this year brings for her! Way to go Molly!!!!
Molly picked her favorite PANCAKES for her big day breakfast!
My baby girl, she will always be my baby I guess...
Piggy Tails-check, Butterfly shirt-check, Favorite new shoes-check, Cupcake necklace-check..Ready to Rock!
Her Preschool bag her teacher gave all the kids instead of them using back packs
Maggie just followed her around all morning and after she got home too!
I would call this "Preschool Super Heros" first day a huge success!!
We made this for her teacher for the first day of school, now Molly wants to make a present for every day!
3 comments:
Way to go Molly! What a darling wreath.. I bet her teacher loved it! You're so creative Brielle!
And, i LOVE Molly's shoes. You'll have to tell me where you got em so I can get some for Mya. See you TOMORROW!
What an exciting day! I am so glad she had such a great time. Poor Maggie, I think I understand how she feels...I can't believe Molly is going to pre-school....Holy Cow!
Love the wreath!! What did you stick it together with?? Are Molly's shoes Toms?? LOVE THEM
Post a Comment