Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun in the gutter...

This is one of my most favorite articles of clothing the girls have. I got this sweet little dress when I was in Ecuador 6 yrs ago and couldnt wait to put my baby girl in it. Molly wore it first obviously and it held up awesome. So when Maggie was finally big enough I couldn't wait to put it on her. To me, they look so sweet and precious in it- it just melts my heart.



 Just for comparison sake this is Molly the same age/same dress. See simply precious!
 Now onto the gutter.. Our neighbor just got a pool put in and for some reason they were draining it to the gutter so what better way to play outside at 8:30 in the morning than to put on your swimsuit (after their jamies had been soaked) and play in the gutter and race pop cans down and catch them... We also filled up the little pool and the girls had a blast!!!







1 comment:

Janet said...

Cutest "gutter babies" I've ever seen!