Molly kills me with some of the things she says sometimes so I thought I would share a little:
A conversation Molly had with my mom:
Grandma K: "We don't like Wingers"
Molly: "No way! Wingers is gross! It's private huh Mommy?"
Mom: "Molly I dont want you to go to preschool, cuz that means your getting too big!"
Molly: "Mommy its okay you just lay down and relax. You be happy sweetheart"
Mom: "I dont want you to grow up bigger, just stay little"
Molly: "but Mommy, I have to grow, grow, grow and taller just like my daddy"
Clint: "Molly, your growing like a weed"
Molly: "(sat on the floor in a ball) I'm a weed, pull me daddy"
Molly was singing "Row your boat" in the tub:
Mom: "Where did you learn that song?"
Molly: "Just on Facebook Mom"
I did my hair curly for the first time in a way long time:
Mom: "Molly do you like my hair?"
Molly: "No, it looks goofy"
Mom: "Why?"
Molly: "Just go in the bathroom and change it!"
Molly was spelling Maggie's name to her and when she was done she said " Maggie your a genius"
Molly: "The sun is in my eyes"
Mom: "Im sorry"
Molly: "I don't like the sun its so dumb!"
One week I took Maggie into the nursery( not quite old enough) just cuz she was being crazy in Primary- Well after church was over Clint and Molly came to get us-
Molly to Maggie: "Hi sweetheart, how was your day- did you have so much fun- look at that picture good job sweetie"
Just today I was making a list of stuff I needed to get done and Molly wanted me to write her list down so I did and wrote everything she told me. This is so her it just cracks me up!
Love you Molly J. Thanks for keeping me entertained!
2 comments:
She cracks me up! I especially like the one about your hair, what a kid!!!
haha! OH I enjoyed reading all this. Molly is so funny! what a cutie
Post a Comment