Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nursery

I can hardly believe Maggie is already in Nursery! I knew she would have a hard time with it, but couldn't imagine just how hard. I left her for like 10 minutes the first week and she cried so hard they had to bring her to me. The next week she was distracted so I left her and same thing. (we took her a few weeks before she was "legal" since we teach primary and she distracting to the kids) So the week when she was actually suppose to be in there I decided not even to try to leave. She pretty much just sat on my lap the whole time, it was so sad. She was nervous I would leave her so she kept grips on  me. So needless to say, I guess I get to go to Nursery too. Today I was helping in there and took a little boy potty and she totally FREAKED OUT, she wouldn't let me put her down for the last hour! She has been better about me leaving her with Grandma's and Clint, but Nursery or anything else FORGET IT!! Lets hope its a phase she will grow out of, but I don't see that happening any time soon. For now we will just go to Nursery together and play with the toys and eat snacks!

Here is my two girlies both on their first day of Nursery!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm so sorry, it breaks my heart when she is sad. No worries at grandma's though...she's just fine!