Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cousins

This past weekend Clints sisters came down with their kids Zach and Mya. Molly and Mya are best friends and talk about each other all the time. I can't tell Molly, Mya is coming until she is on her way down or else I don't hear the end of it for days. They all played fairly well together. Maggie may be littler, but she doesn't let that stop her and keeps up pretty well. It was a very fun, yet exhausting weekend to say the least, but we can't wait to do it again...

We spent as much time outside as possible to keep these little kids busy.. Lots of time in their diapers/underwear/naked since it was so hot outside...
.


 We took a trip to the splash pad and the carousel, Molly had been before, but not Maggie to the one in town so that was  must they went on 3 times and still wanted more. We need to go back-maybe this week!


 I love this picture...captures her to the "t"

Ice Cream Cones Anyone?
Molly and Mya
 Zach
 Maggie

We then decided to try "Anti Gravity" out and since they loved it so much the first time we went back a few days later. We all jumped and were totally beat by the end. It sure wore my kids out and Molly keeps asking to go back. She loved it more than I thought she would cuz she is a little timid about bounce houses and such. She has always loved tramps so I wasn't too concerned. Maggie on the other hand is  a nut and can climb up the steepest things and has absolutely NO fear. She is a CRAZY!!!!!!! Zach was all over the place and I didn't seem to get a picture of him....OOPS!
 Molly
 Mya


 Berkley and Maggie



1 comment:

Janet said...

Such a great weekend! It's so fun to be together.