Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Little Children

My two sweet little children have really been keeping me on my toes and keep me laughing and driving me crazy all at the same time. Clint has never been so busy with school, Pasta, Broads, and classes in forever, I have been struttin it solo pretty much since school started. This past week I think Clint was home while the girls were awake all of 4 hours TOTAL! It has been rough, but we are making do and it might slow down for a bit at least this week. Those moms who do it solo all the time-WOW, your amazing! That being said I will give a little run down of whats going on... This is just our real life its not all sweet all the time!!!

Molly has been especially naughty the last 2 weeks and it makes me so frustrated some times cuz she totally knows better! I will make a little list:
1: Sadie and Molly took Spaghetti noodles, ritz crackers, fruit loops, water, shredded cheese, and some wheat thins and had them all over my kitchen floor and front room-lets just say I was NOT happy and Molly got in big big trouble! Especially when before I went to lay Maggie down I said "Don't get in the pantry of the fridge"  
2: Molly has had countless "accidents" because she is too busy and doesn't wanna go potty  
3: She tore apart every room-Maggie's, Hers, and the Playroom in about 2 min. right after we had it cleaned and vacuumed 
4: Tore apart Maggie's whole bed sheets and all
5: Got in the fridge got the corn out husked it(leaving the remains all over the house) and ate the RAW ear of corn-this happend more than one day
6:SO much SASS and attitude has been creeping from my sweet little girl
7: She looked at me and said "Mom your just so STUPID" in a not nice voice and then cried for 30 min. when she got put in her room. She knows that is a bad word!
8:Woken Maggie up more than 5 times in 2 weeks from naps!!! Grumpy baby = Grumpy Mommy
9: Poured out a whole bottle of salt all over my kitchen, pantry and couches..grrrr

These are just a few things that still stick in my memory- She has had lots of good moments too: 1:Telling me "Mom, you look so beautifus today" 
2: Giving Maggie Lovies just because 
3:Sharing her toys without a fight to help make Maggie happy 
4:Cleaning up her messes and responding "Sure Mom, you betcha" when I ask her to do something 
5: Asking if she can snuggle me for just one more second
6: saying "your the best mommy in the whole wide word" even after she has been in trouble most the day
7: Asking what she can do that day to be my "special helper"
8: Saying "I love you Mommy" whenever it gets rough!!!!
Most the time she sure is sweet and easy, I think that's what makes it harder when she acts so naughty!


Maggie Maggie Maggie
Everyone warned me that Maggie was going to be a stinker since Molly was so easy, well I am beginning to believe that!!! She is so darn cute and such a stinker all at the same time!!
1:She finds a pen and instantly colors all over herself
2: If I leave her for any amount of time there are tears for hours upon my return and her saying "Mommy" and following me everywhere!
3: If someone else comes close to her, tries to hold her, pushes the stroller she is in, looks at her funny she burst into tears
4: She is always trying to get "up high" in her words which means up on top of everything all the time
5: She is SUPER sassy-which I laugh at most the time cuz its so darn funny-she is a total DIVA
6: Has to have a bow and shoes on before she can leave and she HAS to pick her shoes
7: Started to hit and get really mad when someone bugs her
8: Says "mine" for everything so no one touches it

On the flip side
1: Loves to dress up and wear bows and be super girly
2: Loves her little toes painted and asks all the time to have her pretties done
3: Gives the best "lovies" if someone is sad or just because
4: Can communicate really well and always says "Tank you" 
5: Loves to snuggle and says " Love you" all the time
6: Loves to help unload the dishwasher and puts everything on the counter to be put away
7:Loves to just sit and watch me if I am making something 
8: So cute when she talks on the phone "Hello, Bye" repeat repeat repeat
9: She loves when we pack her a little bag full of toys and she puts it on her arm and waves leaves the room and says "a bye" "a bye" 
10: loves being with and copying Molly-they play so sweet together most all the time



 All that put out there they may keep me on my toes and drive me crazy, but there is nothing I would rather be doing then spending my days with them, watching them, laughing with them, teaching them, and just being their mom. They are so sweet and cute as can be most the time we just have our moments as most do I guess. I am one lucky mom and I am sure glad they can keep me on my toes it just keeps my life interesting and worth living! Love you Crazies with all my heart!

 Other:
 Rodeo parade and rodeo afterwords with some friends

 I made the girls these matching little outfits and love how they turned out- they looked so cute in them and I can't wait to make more.... I have been on a craft kick- a lot of spray paint and sewing have been going on around these parts!




 Maggie's hair is barely long enough for real piggies-they don't last very long, but sure are cute- She has to wear this when we take Molly to ballet and then the whole time there she looks in the window saying "Ballet, Ballet, Ballet" over and over the whole class and wants to go in so bad!!!

No comments: