Sunday, October 2, 2011

Great Sunday...

I love Conference Sunday...Not only do we get to hear from the leaders of the church and the Prophet which is much harder with two wild children who can only sit still for so long, but we seemed to get some great messages amongst the crazies.  The bonus to Conference is not having to get ready for church and staying home all day. We have been going going so much lately and have hardly seen Clint at all so this is just what we needed a family chill day at home.

 Molly has been wanting to do lots of crafts so we loaded up today. "Grandma Grape" brought down pumpkins for the kids so we decided to paint ours. The girls were in heaven and LOVED it, I think he turned out pretty darn cute. We have another we may end up painting too!







I bought these foam Halloween face stickers and thought it would be fun to make their own little pumpkin, Molly really loves these kind of crafts and is so cute and clever. Maggie is really enjoying them too and these are easy enough she can pretty much do it herself which is how she likes it.

Molly's "Angry Eyes" Pumpkin
 Maggie's cute little pumpkin
 Next up Grandpa Craig was coming over and we told him we would make him a treat so Molly picked a Halloween cake (surprise-aside from her Birthday, Halloween is big on Mol's brain these days)
 I caught some sneaky fingers quite a bit in this little cake baking experience..
 O yep, I see some of the same sneaky fingers... seriously could not keep those cute little fingers out of the cake!
 Seriously.......
It was a great Sunday with great messages and fun crafts with my girlies-Perfect in my book!

1 comment:

Janet said...

So cute! You are such a good mommy!!!