HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MOLLY J......
4 Yr. Old Interview:
Name: Molly Broadhead
How Old: 4
Favorite: Color: Pink
Food: Pizza
Book: Pinkalicious
Movie: Toy Story 2
TV Show : Peppa Pig
Toy: Strawberry Shortcake Cafe'
Thing to do: Play babies
Song: At last I see the lights...Tangled
What do you wanna be when you grow up: Doctor
What do you love about Mom: She snuggles me
What do you love about Dad: He plays
What do you love about Maggie: Stealing Stuff
How old is Mom: 5
How old is Dad: 6
How old is Maggie: 1
Why does Mom love you: I love you
Why does Dad love you: I love him so much
Why does Maggie love you: I love her Mom!
Molly is such an amazing happy little girl, of course we have our moments, but she has brought so much joy to our lives. She gets so excited about little things, and loves to just be little which I love. She loves Maggie with her whole heart and I am so happy about that. She LOVES her friends and asks to play with someone every single day. Every morning she comes in snuggles in bed with us then says "So what we gonna do today Mom?" She is loving school and super smart, sometime too smart for her own good.
She loves to go shopping and when its just her she thinks its the coolest thing and is so obedient and says "Sure mom, okay mom, you betcha mom" She is getting better about picking up her toys without too much fight. I love how silly she can be and how she likes to make people laugh. She is the sweetest girl and doesnt like when others are sad or hurt, it upsets her a lot.
She loves her grandmas so much and asks to go to either ones house on a daily basis or when she gets in trouble she asks for either also...She thinks the world of her dad and can't wait for him to come home. She loves her mamma just as much and always is telling me "Your the best mom in the whole wide world. Your the most beatifus mom in the whole wide world. or I want my hair just like yours mom" She is super witty and pretty much full of it and o boy she has some awesome dance moves. I don't know what we did without her because she sure keeps us on our toys and laughing.
Love you so much Miss Molly J. I hope you have the best 4th birthday EVER!!!
A Little Look Back
October 26, 2007
2008: 1 Yr. Old
2009: 2 Yrs. Old
2010: 3 Yrs. Old
2011: 4 Yrs. Old

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Molly J! What did we ever do without you? You are so loved!!!
Our children are getting too big! She's such a doll and we should get together for a play date since we're practically neighbors!
Post a Comment