Saturday, October 22, 2011

Molly's Pinkalicious Party.....

Molly's Birthday isn't till the 26th, but we had her parties this weekend..

Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!! I am happily passed that onto Molly, She starts talking about her party about as soon as I start thinking about it...JULY! This year was no different- she started wanting a Unicorn Party, Strawberry Shortcake Party, Princess Part, and then decided on  "Pinkalicious"
about a month ago... I was so excited and found some really cute ideas that she equally loved! So we started planning and first thing she told me "Boys cant come cuz its all pink mom" So that was that then she started making a list of buddies she plays with that she wanted to come. Then every time we got in the car to go anywhere she would say, "Okay Mom, lets talk about my birthday". So we talked and talked about it and I think it turned out just how we both thought it might.  Infact cutest thing ever, while her and Sadie were playing and I was setting up for the party she walked out when I was done and said " O, My Gosh Mom, this is perfect, I love it so much,  I am so happy,Thanks Mamma" my heart melted and all the stress I had went away- I had made her day and she was so happy!

The Decorations and Party Favors

We first read the book "Pinkalicious" then played "Pin the cupcake on Pinkalicious" Followed by decorating "Pink" cupcakes!
 Bria-Sadie-Olivia-Ally/Maggie
Ayla-Mache'-Molly-Tea
After cupcakes we played "Pinkalicious BINGO" 
Sadie Girl
 Sweet little Bria
 Tea
Cute little Birthday Girl
 The little Party Animals
Molly-Callaway-Bria-Sadie-Ayla-Ally-Maggie-Olivia-Marche'-Tea
 Make a Wish Cute Girl
 Olivia-
Each girl got, wings, a wand a baggy with "Green Food" to cure their "Pinkititis"

 Callaway


 We also did Molly's little Family party this weekend since everyone is so crazy during the week. I liked how low key and chill it was since I was exhausted after her fun little friend party-ha! We had pizza, cupcakes and presents.. Just what she wanted. Although after everyone got here she asked me where all her friends were-HA!!

The Broadhead Gang-
Janet, Craig and Kyle
 The Perry Clan
Cody, Kara, Steve
 Ky Ky and Magster
 Blurry, but totally LOVE it! She was in heaven!
 More Presents.. She got so spoiled and has a couple more for her actual birthday!WOW!
 Maggie saw Molly's boots and had to have them on so Grandpa Steve helped her and she got in a little funny mood and went crazy in these boots!
 More Candles...Love this kid!~
Happy Birthday Baby Girl.... Love you and hope you had a blast at your parties!!!

2 comments:

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

Oh Brielle, you always do such a cute job with your girls, Looks like they had a blast! Love the pictures! :) Hopefully I can be there next year!

Berkley Anne Sumner said...

Oh Brielle, you always do such a cute job with your girls, Looks like they had a blast! Love the pictures! :) Hopefully I can be there next year!