Friday, October 28, 2011

My 4 year old...

Like I said before, I LOVE Birthdays and really we celebrated her Birthday for a whole week. Clint had to work on her actual Birthday. We had had her parties the weekend before, but I still wanted to let her pick a place for dinner. My mom and Cody happened to join us @ Red Robin. Molly was so excited for them to sing "Happy Birthday to Molly" and get Ice-Cream. She loves this place and asks to go there all the time. She likes to eat the cantaloupe and french fries.
 The day before her Birthday was also Pre-School day so that's when she celebrated there by taking treats and making a little poster about herself to show the kids.

 Her last night as a 3 year old....
 In the morning she woke up way way early, I saw her room light was on and could here her talking to herself. I walked in there and she was dumb founded as to who put all the numbers on her door and blew up "tons and tons of balloons all over the stinkin place" I told her the "Birthday Fairy" had stopped by to wish her a very special birthday. She thought that was pretty cool!
 My Grandma in Michigan sent Molly a gift card to Target and this is what she picked out. I think it is her favorite thing she got for her birthday. Her and Mag are playing it pretty much all day long, every day!

 Clint and I got her "Baby Tangled" and a baby bed for her birthday along with a few outfits and some books. I think Maggie thinks this baby is hers and Molly is being very good to share as long as her pretty hair doesn't get messed up and Maggie treats her like a nice baby!
 Birthday Doughnut
 Maggie got one too- you can see how much she enjoyed it!

 Her first day as  a 4 Year Old...
Happy Happy Day Molly J!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You are such an amazing mommy! We are so blessed!!!