During Maggie's morning nap you can usually find Molly in the front room with one of her "shows" on and all her "guys"..She lines them up in this case they were having a race, puts them in time-out feeds them applesauce-pretty much anything her little imagination can think of. She cracks me up with some of the things she comes up with and I love to sit and just listen to her. This is hands down her favorite toy(s).
Just some random day cuteness...
Molly has been talking about Ally for months now since she is in 1st grade we don't tend her anymore and it breaks all our hearts we miss her so much. So I invited her to come home with Clint one day and we played till our hearts were content and Molly loved every second and now has Ally on the brain again! I sure love/miss that sweet girl. Molly looks up to her so much and Ally just dotes on both of my little girls.
While Ally was here Maggie decided the ONLY way to go on the top bunk was the scale the side and climb up that way-she doesn't need stairs! Good thing we have good insurance because this kid is going to end up with broken bones or gashes in her head with how crazy she is!
While I was gone one day the girls helped Clint rake up all the leaves on the side of our yard!
DIVA or what?
Her "Tangled" hair after seeing it on Molly insisted on a turn being "Tangled"
Mags Letter to Santa
Molly's letter to Santa-she wrote the "Dear Santa" and her name all by herself!
I was getting ready one day and Maggie tore all my wrapping paper off the roll, along with my birthday paper too!!!
Christmas Cuties-made their cute shirts and love how they turned out!
Molly told me she needed to be "extra fancy" for pre-school this day so she needed her unicorn shirt and "fancy nancy" skirt!
Mag on the other hand was beside herself because she wanted to wear the skirt Molly had on and literally tried to tear it off Molly as she was up eating lunch!
Molly and I had the opportunity to go to "The Nutcracker" with Janet and she was so excited its all she could talk about for days. We started watching the ballet and after the first 10-15 min. she was out dead asleep and didn't budge until the end when the lights came on! Better luck next year I guess!
Maggie my child who HATES strangers/even people she knows a little, and clings to me like crazy and insists "Mommy do it" if she needs help and no one else, LOVES SANTA! We walked into Old Navy and there was Santa sitting in a chair Maggie started running right for him yelling "SANTA,SANTA" and jumped right up on his lap and talked with him for about 10 min. This kid loves Santa so much I am thinking another Santa visit is a must before Christmas for this little girl who loves him dearly! Molly on the other hand would NOT go by him because she told me as we were walking away "Thats not the real Santa, the real one is at the festival (Dickens Festival) Mom" I was laughing at how serious she was about this matter!


No comments:
Post a Comment