O Christmas Tree...
Since Daisy helped me get the Christmas things out we were all ready to decorate the tree last Sat. night after dinner and tubbies. Molly had been anticipating this all week long and could hardly believe it was time. We had a blast and I love our little tree. The bottom front portion needed some evening out since that is where most of the ornaments went. When it was all finished Molly said "O my gosh, I just love it, its just perfect"
I tried to get just one "normal" picture of the two crazies in front of our complete tree, and well that didn't happen, but I love the pictures I got non the less!
These two girls love to play with each other, they are ALWAYS laughing their heads off together!
Mag is obsessed with necklaces and bracelets and has to have one on every single day..
Toot the ELF returns...
I made this cute little elf last year for our own "Elf on a Shelf" and Molly lovingly named him "Toot" and has been waiting for him to come back for weeks and stay at our house until Christmas. He made his grand appearance Sun. night and doorbell ditched our house with a present and a letter.
The present he brought was jamies and a Christmas book for the girls.
Clint read the letter to them and Molly was so intrigued..
She was so excited to have him back-clearly Maggie loves the idea too-
All snuggled in their "Toot" jamies ready to go to bed and wake up to find where Toot is hiding....
Hope they are good so "Toot" can report good things to Santa each night!
No comments:
Post a Comment