Maggie K. is 22 Months Old...
I can not believe my little baby is so old-she is so close to being 2 I can hardly stand it... She is the little spice of my day and I am so happy I have her to keep me on my toes, literally every single second since she is super CRAZY! Love you Mag-a-doo!
@ 22 Months Old..
*Weight: 24 lbs. (ish)
*Shoe Size: Just growing into a 6
*Clothes: Size 18-24 because of her height, but everything falls off her cuz she is so tiny-skinny, she is always walking around and her pants fall down to her ankles-especially when she is not wearing a diaper.
*She is getting more and more sassy as the days go by
*She is way into dress-up and babies
*She can climb up anything-she has climbed up the side of the bunk-beds, she could care less about the ladder!
*She is always asking me for "canny"(candy) "num" (gum) "pop"- she can find it wherever it is hidden too!
*She loves to get a bib out of the drawer even though I have not used one on her for quite sometime, she insists on wearing one and getting one for "LaLa"(Molly)
*She loves to get her utensils out of the drawer and loves to throw her dishes in the sink all by herself
*We have been in "Binky Bootcamp" which for right now means just not allowing her to have her bink when she is awake-she has been doing awesome, the first day I swear she talked more in the three hours we were in town than I have ever heard-I just could not stop laughing at her!
*Potty Training...Well, she was doing awesome then she got really bad diarrhea (tmi) and it made her so heartbroken when she would go in her panties-it just was not worth it. Then when it was gone she kinda lost interest, but is getting interested again so we are going to go cold turkey no more diapers at all even at nap/bedtime over Christmas break. I know she can do it, but Clint will be home more so I can have a little extra help!
*She asks me to dance with her at least once a day
*She loves to talk on the phone-we usually call my grandma cuz she answers the most and the earliest (right when Mag wakes up)
*She loves to play with the IPad or Molly's Leapster and throws a huge fit when its time to stop playing
*She has started throwing tantrums (Molly NEVER did this) I can't help but laugh during these episodes, and think to myself-SASSY!
*She acts like she is 5 already, and insists on buckling her seat-belt, attempting to put her pants and shoes on. She gets her shoes on pretty good by herself. Before we can leave the house she has to have her bow, shoes, and right now since its cold her coat-or she will not leave. Lately she likes chap-stick and could sit and get her hair done all day long.
*She is getting better about being left with our moms or Clint and doesn't get quite as upset-Nursery is another story, I am in there anyways, but if I leave for 2 seconds I come back to her in complete dramatics.
*I think we are going to start her in the mom/tot gymnastics in January. She isn't quite ready to go to ballet alone like Molly was so I think we will wait and try in Aug. for that. She is such a climber and flexible that gym will be perfect for her I think.
*She can out eat Molly almost any meal
*She is sleeping so much better since in her big girl bed and has only fallen out once. She might wake up once a night if that it is very rare now! Thank goodness!
*Whenever I pull my phone or camera out or video camera out she instantly says Cheese and holds it till I say good! She walks around with her fake camera all the time and says "Cheese"
*She gets necklaces, dress up shoes, skirts, and a purse and usually a baby in her hands ready to go and says "K Bye, a Later" (bye see ya later) and walks away as if she is on a very important shopping spree!
*She LOVES going to Target, she freaks out when we pull in there- I think I am creating Target monsters!
I love this little sassy pants so much. She is the greatest and she may be a little stinker, but she is so dang cute and funny I can hardly stand it. She has added such a sweet/crazy little personality to our family and is the perfect fit. I can hardly believe my little baby is no longer a baby and almost 2...Yikes!
Comparison Time: These two could not be more different. In personality and looks for sure, don't get me wrong they have some similarities, but not many. Molly was a little more chubby even in her face and her hair was definitely longer especially in the front and sides.

1 comment:
I can't believe she is almost 2! She is so adorable, I'm not sure what we ever did without her!
Post a Comment