Since Clint and I both decided to do the "Black Friday" thing and Maggie is a poop at night time- meaning she does not sleep very well. So I did not want to leave her with either of our parents, cuz I knew she would wake up maybe even a few times. So, I called up Daisy and asked if she would want to come tend and then just sleep over since Clint and I would both be home about 1sh. She was SO excited to come tend the girls, I tended her when she was just 4 months old and now she is babysitting my babies. I was able to get Maggie to sleep before I left since Clint was already in line. So Daisy and Molly got to have a "Spa'd Night" as Molly called it where they painted nails, did hair, popped popcorn and watched lots of awesome movies according to Molly. When they woke up in the morning Molly wanted to wake Dais up at like 6 I told her she had to wait and she turned to me and said " Can Daisy just be my new sister mom?" I was so glad she was able to come watch the girls. She would not let me pay her so while we were out and about we bought her a little present that Molly picked out a "Justin Beiber" Cd and a pink shirt. When we got home and Daisy had been dropped off Maggie walked through the house saying "Daisy" "Daisy go?" and Molly cried.
Lucky for us Dais was in town another day and wanted to come have another sleep over. I was all over that one since when she played with the girls I got a ton done and they LOVE her so much. Molly kept asking all day when we could go pick D up. Molly snuggled up to her on the couch and fell asleep watching a movie and then woke her up in the morning this time it was more of a decent time. Daisy played with them all morning then had to go home. Molly asked her mom "Big Maggie" if she could go play at their house for a long long time. Daisy helped me so much Clint was at work the night before so she helped me get all the Christmas stuff out and pretty much set up. I love this kid so much and am so glad she can come play and sleep over with us.
Love you so much Daisy, thanks for coming to play!
1 comment:
Cute post! You need Daisy to live a little closer...Maybe her mom would let you borrow for a few years!
Post a Comment