My baby is not a baby anymore-She is a big girl!! I knew when she started climbing in and out of her crib we would need to put her in a bed. I debated with myself whether to keep her in her own room or get the girls bunk beds and share Molly's room since it is bigger. Well, I decided on bunk beds, Molly was getting scared at night and Mag didn't seem to bother her if she got up crying. So my decision was made they would do perfect together. We got the bunk beds set up and I moved some of Mags furniture into Molly's room. I basically combined the two rooms- They are getting bed spreads from my mom for Christmas so right now it is just blankets. I will put pictures up of their room once everything is hung and we have the bed spreads...
They have done surprisingly well to my surprise and Mag has not even fallen out of her bed yet. In fact Molly was a little timid about sleeping on the top-she doesn't like to go upside down or super high, we managed to talk her into it and she is loving being bigger and up higher. Maggie can climb up and down the ladder with no problems-I still worry about her, but am glad she can do it well!
Sweet sleeping baby her first night in a big girl bed... As soon as her bed was pulled together she grabbed her bink, milk, and blanket and asked to go to bed where "bear bear" was waiting. She pretty much went right to sleep she was so excited!
The morning after-success! They were so happy and played in their room for about an hour before coming out, I heard them laughing and playing on the monitor. Maggie kept saying "I up high, I up high"
Little Monkey
They love each other so much! Molly is always going to Maggie and giving her the biggest loves!
They are getting so so big- I love it and hate it at the same time!
I sure hope they love each other this much for a long time. The first morning when the woke up Molly got down looked at Maggie who had just woken up and said "Good Morning my sweet baby, did you sleep good?"
1 comment:
Hey Brielle, it was fun to read up on your craftiness! Glad that Maggie is handling the transition better than mine. Check out my blog tylerprattfamily.blogspot.com. I dont think my comment will link up to it. See ya next week. Happy thanksgiving
Post a Comment