With Halloween and Molly's Birthday passed, I have a lot of other things to catch up on, because those two things clearly hogged the blog for the better part of October.
Molly LOVES to put on my mascara- she takes applying it VERY seriously..
Mag loves to sit on the bathroom counter while I get ready to get her hair done and brush her teeth..
When Clint works late I usually let the girls just fall asleep in our bed then we move them later. They LOVE to snuggle each other and look so sweet like this.
Fun little crafts I let Molly and Sadie do @ their little play date....Molly thought this was the coolest thing and had to take it everywhere with us for about a week!
LOVE!!!
Who says you can't have Ice-Cream for breakfast...Also the morning of Molly's party we let them eat gummy worms for breakfast.....Mother of the Year, I think so!!!
They love each other- don't know what kind of face Molly is making, but I thought it was funny!
Molly looks WAY too big in this picture... She is growing up way too fast!
Maggie taking a stroll in the car @ Grandma Kara's
A little dress up from Grandma Kara's closet
Watching "Winnie the Pooh" on a very lazy night!
This kid is seriously a piece of work.. I wouldn't change it for a thing, she is definitely keeping me busy!


No comments:
Post a Comment