Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Curly Murly"

I was going to wait and get Maggie's hair cut next time I got mine done, but when I talked to my mom and she was on her way to get hers done I told her to ask Holly if she could trim Maggie's up. She had the longest hair in the back, it was curly and got way matted and poofy.Kyle called it the "Curly Murly" because it was a curly mullet. It needed to be tamed a bit! She ended up cutting about 1-1.5 inches off. It is still pretty long, but looks a lot better and still has some curl-which I am so glad about, I love her curlies in the back!!! She was a bit nervous and kinda sad right at first, after about the first snip she was fine and now if you ask her about her hair cut she runs her hand from the top of her hair to the bottom.

First Snip- I couldn't get a real before shot since she was kinda freaking out at the first-Dang!
 So proud of her cute little hair cut

 Nice Fresh and Cut evenly no more "Curly Murly"
 Mag has been doing so great on the potty she filled her sticker chart that had 35 spots on it. For her prize we got her the "Winnie the Pooh" movie that she absolutely LOVES! When she doesn't have a pull-up or panties on (meaning she is commando) she does not have ONE accident at all, but if she does have a pull-up on or panties she is still having accidents...any advise? She cant really go naked out of the house so we really need to get this taken care of... With that aside she is doing amazing, especially when we are home she doesn't even need to be asked if she needs to go potty, she just goes all on her own and then comes and tells me so she can get a treat and I can help her wash her hands.

 This is a "cheese" face she is doing right now... It cracks me up and isn't that cute, but thats her right now with that goofy "cheese" face so I love it all that much more!
 There is a real "cheese" face! This girl is a crack up and so crazy/happy ALL the time, but with the happy sure comes so drama!!!
 
Maggie Moo, you are growing far too quickly- Love you so much!

No comments: