Saturday, November 12, 2011

Maggie @ 21 Months...

 Maggie @ 21 Months...
 * Wears size 3 diapers...when she wears them usually at night/naps
*Wears size 5/6 shoe
*Wears 12-18/18-24 mo. clothes.. the bigger ones usually fall off her butt, but the littler ones are a little short!
*Does pretty good going potty, if she has no panties on she is 100% accident free, when we put panties on her she is about 50/50...I know weird so sometimes when we are just home she is bare bummed!
*Lives to play/do whatever Molly is doing and follows Molly and her buddies around as if she were as big as them-surprisingly Molly is a pretty good sport and lets her tag along to an extent!
 *This kid is ALL girl, we can't leave the house without her shoes and a bow and if Molly is getting her hair done Maggie has to sit up and get hers done even if its already done.
*She asks everyday to wear a bracelet and necklace
*LOVE to wear my shoes around the house and the dress up shoes are always on
*She loves to wear petti skirts and tutus around all day everyday
 *She asks me every morning to "talk" so we usually call Grandma Grape who will talk to her for quite a while and when I try to get the phone back she says "No I talk" "No I talk mommy"
*She is talking in up to 3+ word sentences at times
*She loves babies and has started taking them places with us
*She is more attached to her blanket than ever- I put it in the washer and she about had a heart attack
 *She still LOVES her bink, but is better about just having it when its bed/nap time...Its going to be tough to get rid of that thing, I think the time is near though
*She loves to "ride" Molly's bike
*She is weird about some textures, it took her a good 45 min. to actually touch and push the play-dough we were playing with the other day!
 *She loves to dance
*She is exta attached to me as well, when I leave there is always a huge cry and she whimpers and whines for me the whole time I am gone. Now when I am about to leave she says "No, No, Bu-Bye Mommy" "No, Bu-bye"
 * She can climb out of her crib when she really wants to get out
*When Clint kisses me goodbye in the morning she says "Me Tiss Too" then she says "La La Tiss Too" so everyone gets a kiss or two before he leaves! (its one of my favorite things she does)
 *She is still a little climber and always wants to be "up high" or she says "I high momma"
*She has started to throw some little fits lately too- they usually involve wanting something that Molly is playing with and she has to have it!
*Sleeping way better at night-going to have a big girl bed here pretty quick
*Loves to color, could color with anything on anything all day if I let her!
 *Her favorite songs are: Monkeys jumpin in the bed, Monkeys swinging on a tree, and Popcorn Popping
*Her favorite show/movie: Tangled, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
 
This little firecracker is so full of it all the time and always going 100 miles a minute, but she is the most snuggly thing and loves to just lay by me and snuggle. She may have a little sass already and for that I am grateful, I love the spunk she has and brings to our family. I can hardly believe she is almost two, this year has flown by faster than the first. She is growing and learning so much I can't stand it. She is so full of it and definitely keeps me very busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
Here is a comparison of my two lovely ladies: They are totally opposite to me. Molly was more sober at this point she was not very smiley, but Maggie is such a cheeser! Molly had tons more hair and was chubbier! They couldn't be more different, but the blend well with each other. A perfect balance of crazy and calm!
Love these girls!

No comments: