I have a lot to be grateful for in my life. Far too many things to name really, but family and the gospel are the top of that list. The very tippy top are these two girls and my awesome husband. My life would be so boring and dull without these little people in my life. They make me laugh every day, they put things in perspecitve for me, they are the joy of my day and the loves of my life..Clint is the best husband in the world, he is so hard working and works out of the house a lot and when he gets home is so willing to help me with whatever may need to be done, even if its just playing with the girls so I can have 5 minutes of quite! He is the best partner for me and I am so thankful for him, and love him to pieces!
This is my Joy and for that I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for entrusting these two sweet children to me!
Even if they are a little sassy!
For all that sass they make up in sweet! Perfect combination of the two!
My crazy little spitfire of a child Maggie K. who really keeps me busy all day long and laughing hard at the same time! The best snuggler and a tender little heart. She loves Molly to pieces and is glued to my hip and constantly saying " I love much mommy"(I love you so much mommy) "I pum plea"(I come please) even if I am just taking a diaper to the garbage-she is a total Mama's girl and I love it so much! She really is full of sass and personality!
My sweet Molly J. a tender heart and always wanting to please. Telling me everyday "you are the best mommy in the whole wide world" "You are the most beatifus Mommy in the whole wide world". She loves her sister with her whole heart and has the best imagination and a great memory. She is the sweetest thing.
We made this turkey the first day of November and each day added another feather with something we were thankful for. This is ALL Molly (Maggie said one) I love the things she thought of...
pretty house-sister-toast-friends-jacket-family-cousins-food-church-mom&dad-cookie jar-blankey(Maggie)-my pretty fish-drinks-dolls-bed-target-grandmas-Molly-grandpas-car-candy
She also drew some smiley faces and wrote her name on one. I guess she is thankful for herself! I love that there is a family feather and then about half the other feathers are some form of family, I guess she loves that the most!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment