Molly is getting so big. Holy cow they grow so fast, she had a dr. app. today and is now 10 lbs. 2 oz. and 22 1/4 in. The last 2 days have been really fun because Molly is starting to smile at people not just gas. It takes a lot of goofy noises and talking to coax her to smile, but she does do it and it is so cute. I have had my camera out to catch the smiles, but by the time the camera takes the picture it is too late so we will see once she really gets smiling. She is so much fun and our lives totally revolve around her and that is just fine with us. She is so much fun and it is so fun to see how much she can change even over night. Friday she fit into her newborn clothes just fine and now they are all way to little it is kinda funny how it is like an instant change.
This is the beginning of a great big open mouth smile.
Aside from Molly changing ever so much Thanksgiving has come and gone and we are getting all set for Christmas. For thanksgiving Molly met a bunch of new people. I can honestly say I didnt really hold my baby for 2 whole days aside from nursing her for the 10-20 minutes every 2-3 hours. It was a little overwhelming, but it was still a lot of fun to be around both our families and just enjoying the company. That Friday morning we got up at 5 and went shopping, yes I know we are nuts, but it is all the excitement about the great deals you can get and what you might not get because of the crazier people in line infront of you. Now it is time for Christmas to come and the crazyness will resume.
Molly, Courtney, and Maddox
Maddox loved holding Baby Molly
1 comment:
She is so adorable! I'm so glad that I got to spend some time with you guys. Luckily, we'll be back down real soon!! Hooray! Give Molly a squeeze from her Aunt Abbey.
Post a Comment