Our sweet baby is growing so so fast. She is starting to fill out and she is totally getting rolls on her thighs and a total double chin. I love it. She changes continually and finds a new trick or trade every day. She is awake a lot more now and is on a great schedule she eats every 2-3 hours and at night she wakes up only one time between 12(am) and 7/8(am). It is just great for Clints sake especially because he has to get up and go to school. I go back tending in 3 weeks and I am excited because it will be fun and extra money, but a part of me just wants to hang out with my little Molly Lou. She is so much fun and getting more and more fun as she learns new things and starts to get more and more personality. Clint is most excited to have her smile at him and it not be gas. A couple more weeks from what I hear so we will just have to see. Thanksgiving is this week and we have a bunch of family coming down from both sides we have never seen Molly in the flesh so it will be very exciting for us all, but me and Molly might get a little over whelmed. It is totally okay because we know she is just loved an extra lot and it will be all fun and games. We hope that we can get her blessed this weekend even though it is not fast sunday because everyone will be down already and some cant come back down the next weekend. We will have to see.
Molly loves her swing...
...and her boppy!
We painted her little piggies bright pink :)
1 comment:
I get to see this little one for the first time tomorrow and I cannot wait!!! I can't wait to see you and Clint either... Love you guys!
Post a Comment