The Rules:Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.At the end of the post the player then tags other people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!
First off I am going to do this for me and Clint as a couple not seperate because he probably wont want to say anything.:)
1: We are total night owls. We usually stay up until about 12 or so and with a new baby it isnt that hard to stay up becuase she is a night owl too. Clint always stays up about an hour or two later than me, but lately its been about the same time 11 or 12.
2: We love movies, we go to the movies as much as possible, lately we havnt been for about a month or two due to pregnancy and new baby, but we love the movies. We buy all the movies the day they come out especially the cartoons. We are addicted.
3: Our lives now revolve around our sweet little baby and we both sit and look at her all day long, that is our new hobby or what not. She is such a beauty to look at and she changes before our eyes at each glance.
4: Coke and Mountain Dew: I absolutely love Coca Cola and Clint loves Mountain Dew, we are junkies. We have both cut down because we are too addicted:) We need more lemonade or something.
5: Wednesdays nights Clint and I watch Kid Nation on channel 2 at 7 then at 8 we watch Private Practice on channel 4. Thursdays we watch Greys Anatomy religously we are totally hooked and cant get enough of the Greys Clan.
6: I have a problem, Clint would say a big problem. I see it as a pass time: On tuesdays we always go to Old Navy because a lot of the time it is 97 cent day and there is a lot of things that are only 97 cents. What a bargain. Then we go to Target mainly for Clint to look at the games and movies and that is when all the new movies come out.
I tag: Abbey, Micklee, Malorie, and Tristie
1 comment:
You did it! Yeah Old Navy and target are your places. I always see you at target and when I call you are at old navy! haha I love it.
Post a Comment