
Molly and I didnt go to church today because there is just too many germs for such a small baby, Clint taught our primary class and it was really weird for the both of us that we both didnt teach. It is sorta stormy down here so Molly is in her comfy snuggly jamies/clothes she blends right in with her blanket I thought it was cute and took some pictures. Sundays are the best because you don't have to worry about much and you can just relax and now that me and Clint have Molly we feel like more of a family and we just like being with eachother relaxing. It is the greatest feeling in the whole world to know you have your very own little family.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Wheres the Baby???
3 comments:
I love Sundays too. They are so calm and relaxing and fun! Especially when it is stormy! I love the rain. She is getting so big! When do I get to see her in real life? Please can I meet Molly?
I am so glad we ran into each other at Target! Molly is so beautiful. I already miss having Mylee that little. I know what you mean about how hard it was to watch Molly get her PKU test. It was even harder for me when Mylee got her 2 month shots. Prepare yourself! Landon held her while I turned away-I couldn't watch!
she is so cute as always! I can't wait to have one. Everytime I look at your page it gets me more baby hungry! I also love your baby blanket in these pictures.
Post a Comment