Tuesday, November 6, 2007

O so Cute...

Our little Molly is the center of our universe, our posts all revolve around her too. She is growing so fast I can't believe it she changes every single day and I just can't get enough of her. I just sit and gaze at her and think to myself how lucky we are to have this little girl in our lives. I can't even imagine my life without her and it feels as if she has been here all along. She is just about 2 weeks old and we are getting her pictures taken this week before she gets too much bigger.




Molly is awake more and more, and is very fun to watch and play with. She is getting so big and her eyes are so pretty, it will be interesting to see what color they end up being.


Isnt she a precious sleeper?


Molly pulled at her bow and Clint told me to take a picture when she made that sad/ grumpy face.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...................................

5 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

she is so precious! How are you feeling?

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!
Love you
Grandma Jan

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

You are tagged! Go to my page and it will explain it. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Mal and Kade said...

Oh my Bri she is sooooooooooo adorable! You guys are lucky to have such a beautiful baby girl. SO you didn't share any info on the delivery, that is the part I am most scared for when that day comes for us (if we ever decide we actually do want kids) so give me the dirty details!

Abbey said...

Only a couple more weeks until I get to snuggle that little one like crazy!!! I cannot wait.. We're missing you guys tons and can't wait until Thanksgiving when we finally get to come home for more than one full day. It'll be great!