Tuesday, March 4, 2008

a 16 pounder

yes, you read correctly Molly is a whopping 16 pounds at 4 months that is the 90th percentile. Goodness gracious youd think all she was eating was icecream every single day. She is also now 25 inches long wich puts her in the 75th percentile for that one. When the doctor took her from me he said "wow, shes a hefty little girl" I have a hefty healthy baby girl. She also had to get some shots today and did remarkably good considering the circumstance. It is such a good feeling to know that when she is hurting I can snatch her right up and sooth her and make her feel safe and loved. She has changed my life in so many ways and I cant believe the love I have for her and how much more love I gain for her each and every day.
She has also started to eat solids, or I guess you could say runny rice cereal (not really solid if you ask me). Today was the first time the Doc told me to start giving her solids - how exciting. All doctors are different because there are some people who don't start the solids till 6 months or so, but he said it would be a good idea. What a cute little buggar - she made some pretty funny faces while eating and kept most of it in her mouth for the most part.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Molly is so darn adorable! She looks so old sitting up like that, she is going to be walking before we know it!

Analee said...

Molly is so flippin cute! She looks so big from the last time (well only time) I've seen her! I bet it's so fun to have a little one around. I'm glad you found our blog! Now we can keep in touch!

Kelli Eudis said...

She is too precious!! I love chunky babes.

kate said...

What a cutie.. She's getting so big!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

she is getting really cute, Brielle! I love this age when their personality really starts to come out!