Monday, March 31, 2008

Swinging, Swinging, all the day....


Today was a bit cooler than normal, but we still decided to go to the park and try out the swings for the first time. Molly was so content in the swing and when we pushed her she would just have that great big open mouth smile until she stopped swinging-then she would look at me like why did this thing stop, make it go again mom and once again the big open mouth smile. Molly also tried out the slide and wasnt too thrilled. It was so much fun, we are going to do it much more often. Yeah for Spring and Yeah for Swings .




5 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I love that pic with her on the slide...she's got such a cute belly and a muffin top! She's a chunker! Can't wait to see her soon!

Janet said...

Love the pic's of our little swinger! I'm so glad you have a park close by, what a fun place to go play. Ali is so cute with Molly, I need to bring her some more gum!

Abbey said...

Are you guys coming up to see me graduate?!?!?!!! You should... Molly looks so big!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your input!

You dress that Molly babe so cute! I love that little sweat shirt she has on.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

She looks so cute in these pictures! I can't believe how big she is getting. I wish you would want to hangout then maybe I could see you and Molly!