Monday night I was feeding Molly her rice cereal like usual about 7:30 pm a little earlier than usual, but I thought we would get it done so she could try and go to bed a little earlier. Well I guess feeding her earlier did make her go to bed earlier, much much earlier. She had about 3 more bites left in the bowl and "konk" she was out. I thought it was so funny so I took a picture and told Clint to come see. When he came in her eyes opened and he said "are you so tired sweet pea" and that is when her head went "plop" right onto the tray. She must have had a tiresome day.
1 comment:
Oh, poor little babe! Makes me want to come and rock her right this minute! I have a video of Kyle doing the same thing in his high chair. So funny!
Grandmaj
Post a Comment